The Project Manager will be the functional expert in BFSI segment
The Project Manager will be the functional expert in BFSI segment. Should have complete and in depth knowledge Indian Consumer Finance business including personal loans, SME loans. He/She will be the sole point of contact between the business unit and Information Technology’s , Business Analyst & Application Development team and Vendors.
Person hired will be responsible for following activities:
IT Projects & Enhancements:
· Intensively read and reflect on a wide range of business and technology news sources, collect “signals” of emerging trends, and “connect the dots” to suggest the business use case.
· Contribute toward leveraging emerging business and technology trends in consumer finance domain.
· Contributes to the delivery of change incubation, anticipating organisational needs and developing implementation plans.
· Understand digital business strategy and objectives; identify technology solutions make recommendations on development methodologies to reach these objectives
· Provide work direction to one or more project teams, comprised of business, creative and engineering resources and take ultimate accountability for completion of all activities from initiation to delivery
· Facilitate detailed estimation to inform the project prioritization process
· Partner with the project sponsor to refine the business case, establish feasibility and recommend go-forward approach for funding
· Create project plans and direct program schedules and budget, monitor project status in comparison to cost/time projections
· Provide work direction to Business Analyst and ratify final business requirements. Coach and develop team members, own overall training program
· Independently provide consistent and comprehensive senior stakeholder status reports and ongoing cost analyses
· Accountable for issue and risk management
· Provide leadership to project teams, facilitate communication (internally and across teams), monitor morale among teams
· Provide recommendations on suggested scope changes to project owner / product managers / product owners
Educational/professional qualification required
MCA/B. Tech- Information Technology/BE
Strong analytical skills with excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to speak and effectively communicate to leadership team.
· Passion for emerging technologies such as cognitive computing, Mobile apps,Web, IoT, analytics, social media integrations etc.
· Experience in managing product and software development lifecycles and experience with project management methodologies.
· 10+ years of experience as BA and having good knowledge of mortgage industries and specific to Indian region.
· Understanding of technology and having implemented projects in CRM, Mobile app.
· Experience in a matrixed technology organization and familiarity with projects that span multiple development teams
· Demonstrated ability to navigate a large tech enterprise, and manage ambiguity without minimal disruption to project progress